SCGroup Consulting provides strategic real estate planning and occupancy cost management services for Corporate America by helping address and answer important real estate related business questions.
- Is my real estate portfolio properly supporting the organization's goals and objectives?
- How can my organization reduce occupancy costs?
- What's the best location for my new facility?
- How can I make better real estate decisions more quickly?
- Can my company's real estate assets be used to provide operating capital?
- Are our contract terms and pricing at market?
Work with our team of experienced professionals to create and execute real estate strategies that cost-effectively support your organization's business plan.
Portfolio Planning | Location Services | Data and Decision Making | Asset Services
Case Study - Durable Good Manufacturer
Assisted this manufacturer of lawn maintenance products determine the optimal location for their new US based manufacturing facility. Three key factors impacting the analysis were implications for it's supply chain, access to quality labor markets, and sufficient infrastructure support.
Case Study - Large Financial Institution
Principals of our team assisted one of the largest banks in the United States address its rapidly increasing infrastructure costs. We developed a comprehensive portfolio strategy that addressed location of business units and functions, workplace standards, lease pricing and durations, and capital structure. Annual costs were reduced by more than $25 million.